K760 Cut-N-Break Features and Benefits
The Husqvarna K 760 Cut-n-Break now has a new type of Cut-n-Break blade, with an improved stable core and cutting performance. The saw can cut in stages through walls up to 16" thick. With a standard engine of 73 cc, the Cut-n-Break has taken a big step toward increased cutting capacity. Additionally, the power cutter features reduced noise levels and a high-efficiency vibration dampening system. Equipped with the new generation of Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems, you can get up to one year’s operation without a filter change. The K 760 Cut-n-Break is easy to operate and maintain, with low service and tool costs. It is also outfitted with an X-Torq® engine, which reduces emissions up to 75 % and lowers fuel consumption by 20 %. It is very easy to start due to Air Purge and a decompression valve.
New Active Air Filtration™
A unique air filtration system consisting of three separate filters that increase the service life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs. One of the most efficient systems on the market.
A unique engine technology that increases power and reduces fuel consumption by up to 20 % and exhaust emissions by up to 75 %. The secret behind this unique engine technology is that it uses dual flushing ducts: one for clean air and one for the fuel and air mixture.
- Ideal for window and door openings where you don’t want overcutting at the corners as well as cutting openings for burying signal cables.
- Cuts pipes in pipe trenches, grooves for cabling, expansion joints and crack repairs.
- Designed for wet cutting only.
- Active Air Filtration™, centrifugal air cleaning, extends product life and service intervals.
- SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start, due to the decompression valve.
- DuraStarter™ reduces wear on the starter.
- Easy view fuel indicator shows the fuel level in the tank.