CESSCO Inc. Values YOU as a customer.
Nothing is more important to us than providing you with excellent customer service.
We do our best, and if you ever feel you have not received superior customer service, we want to know. We ask you to let our Operations Manager know so we can have the best opportunity to provide you with a quality product at an economy price.
CESSCO Inc will NEVER sell or give your information to anyone.
How CESSCO Inc. uses your information
Any information we receive will be used by us to process your transaction, and for follow up promotions from CESSCO Inc.
How CESSCO Inc works to protect your online security
When you begin the Checkout Process, you will be routed to a Secure Server. Look for the "https://" at the beginning of the web address bar - the "s" stands for "secure" All purchase transactions are encrypted!
More information about Security
Above all, CESSCO Inc values your privacy
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- www.cessco.com utilizes Lightspeed Payment Services to process all of our sales (unless you opt to pay through PayPal).
- Lightspeed Payments uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited in www.cessco.com.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are Lightspeed Payments product or services
- NO ADS on www.cessco.com
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- To support security measures such as requiring re-logging into a Lightspeed product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.