|Availability:||Out of stock|
*** BLADE NOT INCLUDED ***
Husqvarna's FS520 is a self-propelled flat saw perfect for cutting sidewalks, driveways and other small repair or service work.
Higher production on medium to small service work and repair jobs in concrete or asphalt.
Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
All of Husqvarna's small floorsaws have low vibrations. The FS 500- and 400-series has a engine and blade shaft mounting system thatgives bettercutting performance and also reducevibrations. Along with the low-vibration handlebar this makes work less tiring for the operator during long shifts.
Better Power Transmission:
Specially designed to last longer than conventional belts. Our Poly-V Belt requires less re-tensioning and provides better power transmission.IntelliSeal: The patented IntelliSeal blade spindle has four sealed radial bearings for strength and durability. Allows for a minimum of 500 hour maintenance intervals and a 1000 hour limited warranty.
- Raise/lower assist system
- Self-contained drive system
- Well designed floor saws
- Gas Honda up to 24 hp engines with electric start.
- Self-contained differential drive system eliminating drive gear from rear wheels and related wear. It is simple to handle and maintain.
- Left and right cutting capability.
- Integrated tool box.
- Optional water tank (6.6 gal) sits above the motor.
- Integrated fuel tank (2.2 gal) for extended use.
- Complete console with engine start/stop switch and throttle, transmission control lever, tachometer/timer.
- Quick belt tensioning system.