|Availability:||Out of stock|
*** BLADE NOT INCLUDED ***
Husqvarna's robust FS 400 LV is a convenient all-round gasoline push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 6-5/8" (162 mm) cutting depth.
- Productive saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, enhances maneuverability.
- Adjustable, low-vibration handlebar increases operator comfort.
- Patented gas-assisted raise/lower system reduces force required to raise and lower the blade in and out of the cut.
- Due to small size and weight, it is easy to transport and lift.
- Optimum power transmission to the blade due to the Poly V-belt, which increases production.
- Large integrated water tank is standard. Perfect when water supply is not readily available.
Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. Handle can also be folded for transport.
Easy to Transport
Compact saw that is easy to lift.
Large integrated water tank
Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly. (Included)