K970 RING SAW - 14" GAS
|Out of stock
A unique engine technology that increases power and reduces fuel consumption by up to 20 % and exhaust emissions by up to 75 %. The secret behind this unique engine technology is that it uses dual flushing ducts: one for clean air and one for the fuel and air mixture.
- Cuts openings for alteration, renovation and new construction work. It also cuts pipe in installation applications.
- Designed for wet cutting only.
- The K 970 Ring power cutter is just as flexible, versatile and mobile as a standard gasoline driven power cutter.
- New generation Active Air Filtration™ efficiently cleans air. Filter inspection required only with normal maintenance until filter needs to be replaced.
- Cutting depth of 10", twice the depth of a traditional power cutter.
- Engine with X-Torq® produces more power, higher torque and greatly reduced emissions.
- SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start, due to the decompression valve.
- DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and service life.
- The Poly V-belt provides better power transmission, less retensioning and increased product life.
- Efficient vibration and sound dampening make the machine more convenient to use.