MVH308GH Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactor - Honda GX270
CESSCO sells the Multiquip MVH308GH with free freight to most lower 48 destinations.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip MVH308GH Reversible Plate
Multiquip’s Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable Honda GX270 engine.
- Fold-out front cover for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Optional extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
- Mikasa is renowned for quality compaction equipment.
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/MVH308GH.htm
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 10116 lbf 45 kN Exciter Speed 4400 VPM Plate Size 18 x 34 in
445 x 860 mm
24 x 34 in
600 x 860 mm
Max Forward Speed
79 ft 24 m Honda GX-270 Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 61 in 1540 mm Overall Width 24 in 600 mm Overall Height 48 in 1210 mm Operating Weight 717 lb 325 kg
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .