MVHeR60B Mikasa Electric Reversible Plate Compactor, No Battery/Charger*
Multiquip's new series Honda eGX battery powered reversible plate. Zero-emissions and no fuel necessary. CESSCO sells the Mikasa MVHER60B with free freight to most lower 48 destinations. *MCB7210 battery and MCB0190 charger sold separately.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
MVHeR60B Electric Reversible Plate*
*Honda MCB7210 battery and MCB0190 charger sold separately (not included)
Zero fuel requirements and reduced maintenance costs save time and money. Honda's eGX-Series electric motor is powered by an interchangeable lithium-ion battery pack, capable of rapidly charging to 80% capacity in only 60 minutes.
- Honda Electric Motor — eGX-Series power unit available on both forward and reversible vibratory plates
- Lithium-Ion battery – 72V design reaches 80% charge in one hour, fully charges in 90 minutes, and interchanges with other MQ EarthSmart compactors.
- Reduced maintenance and fewer moving parts compared to engine-powered equipment.
- Superior ergonomics reduce fatigue, and hand-arm vibration up to 27%, compared to engine-powered designs.
- Available options include wheel kits for easy transport and water tank.
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/MVHER60B.htm
- Visit Honda website for more eGX motor info: https://engines.honda.com/egx
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 2698 lbf 12 kN Exciter Speed 6500 VPM Plate Size 13.8 x 18.9 in
350 x 480 mm
Max Forward Speed
82 ft 25 m Operating Range per Battery Charge 3802 ft² Operating Time up to 35 min Motor Make/Model Honda GXE2.0H Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 37 in 940 mm Overall Width 13.8 in 350 mm Overall Height 37.7 in 945 mm Operating Weight 179 lb 81 kg Operating Weight includes batteyr pack Electric Motor Specifications Electric Motor Make/Model Honda GXE2.0H Phase DC Brushless Electric Motor Power 2.4 HPNotice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.