|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip MVH508GH Reversible Plate
Our biggest MQ-Mikasa reversible plate compactor has long been the contractors’ top choice for maximum performance. Now it’s available with a Honda GX390 gas engine. Multiquip's Mikasa brand reversible plate compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX-series offering easy electric or recoil start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Optional extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
- Mikasa is renowned for quality compaction equipment.
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/MVH508GH.htm
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force 13489 lbf 60 kN Exciter Speed 4,400 VPM Plate Size 20x35 in
Max Forward Speed
82 ft 25 m Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 63 in 1600 mm Overall Width 26 in 650 mm Overall Height 48 in 1210 mm Operating Weight 935 lb 425 kg Shipping Weight 968 lb 440 kg