|Availability:||Out of stock|
ICS 680ES-PG 10-Inch PowerGrit saw package includes:
- (1) Each P/N 576155 680ES-PG Power Head
- (1) Each P/N 580424 PowerGrit-24 Chains
- (1) Each P/N 579158 FORCE4 10-inch Guide Bar
Built to provide a combination of performance and portability for cutting in-ground utility pipe, the 680ES-PG Gas Power Cutter with PowerGrit® chain will change the way you cut pipe.
The 680ES PG allows you to cut up to 10 inches deep into ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, HDPE, and Insituform lining, and, with a switch to the FORCE3 sprocket (not included in this special package, but available below), is also designed to fit the full line of FORCE3® Series chains.
The 680ES-PG may be the most cost-effective, versatile tool in your arsenal.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyester air filter designed specifically for wet cutting
- Operates PowerGrit Pipe Cutting saw chain
- Cuts pipe up to 10-inches
- Multifunction lever controls choke, throttle advance, run and stop modes
- Extended drive sprocket adapter offers easy chain assembly
- Deep cutting solution for obstructed or small openings
- Easy-to-start in all weather
680ES Safety Notifications
READ THE Safety NOTICES from the ICS 680ES Operation Manual, before operating this equipment. It is each end user's responsibility to utilize the Manufacturer's published information for current changes.