MTX80HDR Mikasa Rammer Compactor - Honda GXR120
CESSCO sells the Multiquip MTX80HDR with free freight to most lower 48 destinations.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
MTX80HDR Rammer Compactor*
*Prices, features and equipment specs. are subject to change without notice.
Multiquip’s Mikasa MTX-Series rammers now utilize the all new Honda GXR120 engine. The GXR120 is a high output OHC engine, designed specifically for rammer applications. MTX80HDR is ideal for high productivty with 3,505 lbs. of force combined with a 11.2" wide shoe.
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation. The MTX-Series includes the features most
preferred by contractors such as:
- Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
- Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
- Low vibration handles for operator comfort
- Combination hour meter/tachometer
- Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions
- Visit mfg. website for more info: www.multiquip.com/multiquip/MTX80HDR.htm
Unit Specifications Blows Per Min. Up to 678* Impact Force 3,505 lbf 1590 kN Shoe Jump Height 3.1 in 79 mm Shoe Dimensions (LxW) 13.4 x 11.2 in
340 x 285 mm
Travel Speed Per Min. 49.2 ft 15 m Fuel Tank Capacity 2.7 qt 2.5 L Notes: *Variable speed impact — up to maximum impact force. Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 31.0 in 788 mm Overall Width 14.4 in 365 mm Overall Height 40.4 in 1027 mm Operating Weight 181 lb 82 kg Engine Specifications Engine Make/Model Honda GXR120 Start Method Recoil Engine Power 3.6 HP 2.7 kW Engine RPM 4100 Fuel Type Gasoline
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .