|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip ST2037 MQ 2" Sub. Pump
This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST2037 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 25’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 1.0HP, 115V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 2” (NPT) Female Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 25’ of molded power cord w/strain relief.
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels.
- Prices, features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/ST2037.htm
Unit Specifications Impeller Type Neoprene Rubber over
Impeller Disc Size 2 in 50 mm Total Head 37 ft 11.3 m Water Capacity 73 gpm 276 lpm Max. Solid Intake 0 in 0 mm Electrical Specifications Power 1 HP 0.75 kW Phase Single Voltage 115 V Starting Amperage 25 A Running Amperage 6.9 A Cable Length 25 ft 7.5 m Dimensions & Weights Pump Diameter 7.4 in 188 mm Overall Height 15.4 in 391 mm Operating Weight 31 lb 14 kg