ST3020BCUL MQ 3" Submersible Pump, 170gpm, 72' Total Head, 230V
CESSCO sells the Multiquip ST3020BCUL with free freight to most lower 48 state destinations.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip ST3020BCUL MQ 3" Sub. Pump
This compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, Municipalities, and Homeowners. Further, the ST3020BCUL incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller, carrying handle, and molded 50’ Power Cable with strain relief.
- 2.0HP, 230V/9.8A, 1Ø, UL & CUL Listed Electric Motor.
- Built-in Overload Protection.
- 3” (NPT) Male Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy Impeller Clean-out.
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor.
- Pumps Liquid Up To 120° F.
- 50’ of molded power cord w/strain relief.
- Dewaters Flat Surfaces Up To 1/2” Levels.
- Slim 6.7 in. width designed for narrow applications.
- Prices, features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/ST3020BCUL.htm
Unit Specifications Impeller Type Cast-Ductile-Iron Impeller Disc Size 3 in 75 mm Total Head 72 ft. 22 m Water Capacity 170 gpm 644 lpm Max. Solid Intake 0 in 0 mm Electrical Specifications Power 2 HP 1.5 kW Phase Single Voltage 230 V Starting Amperage 33 A Running Amperage 10.5 A Cable Length 50 ft. 15.2 m Dimensions & Weights Pump Diameter 6.7 in 170 mm Overall Height 28.5 in 724 mm Operating Weight 67 lb. 30 kg
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .