HONDA EB6500X GENERATOR
|Availability:||Out of stock|
*** 49 STATE MODEL ONLY *** not availble in California
- Consistent power with iAVR (Intelligent Automatic Voltage Regulation) technology
Honda's exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. No need to worry about power fluctuations ruining your valuable tools.
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System
CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Powerful Honda iGX commercial engine
Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. This new generation of intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility
Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs approximately 9.8 hours @ 50% load (6.2 gal.)
Keeps you working, all day long. The EB6500 runs approximately 9.8 hours at half load and 6.4 hours at full load.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty
You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Easy folding handles
Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- All circuits GFCI protected
The EB6500 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
OSHA Worksite Compliant
The EB6500 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
6 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- Low 64-67 dB(A) sound level
- Special muffler for quieter operation
- Tough one-piece welded frame
- Protected by Honda® Oil Alert®
Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Reinforced standing legs
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler