HONDA EU3000iS GENERATOR
|Availability:||Out of stock|
*** 49 STATE MODEL ONLY *** not availble in California
- Excellent source of power for RVs, including 13,500 BTU AC units, and basic home backup power
This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000iS operates at 50 to 57 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System
CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Convenient electric starting
Easy recoil starting is also available as a back up.
- Fuel efficient - Runs nearly 20 hours on 3.4 gal of fuel
Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EU3000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs from 6.9 to 19.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment
Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Add more power with parallel capability
Need more power? Add a second EU3000iS for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty
You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®
Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Circuit protected
Protects the generator from being overloaded.