|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip FXA60A4 High-Cycle Vibrator*
*Prices, features and equipment specs. are subject to change without notice.
High-cycle vibrators are used with low-slump concrete where consistent power is needed to work a stiff mix into corners, around rebar and remove entrapped air pockets. These vibrators use a three-phase motors at 180 cycles and require a special generator capable of generating 180 cycles. The benefit is these vibrators retain 95% of their power under load.
- 2.375" head, 13.1' hose, 33' cord, 180 Hz cycle
- Powered by a 4.5-amp electric motor
- Permanently lubricated oversized head bearings for unmatched durability
- Waterproof control box
- Optional 50- and 100-foot (15, 30 meters) extension cords available
- Requires high-cycle generator GDP5HA
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/FXA60A4.htm