FXA50A9 MQ High-Cycle Concrete Vibrator, 2" x 30'
CESSCO sells the new Multiquip FXA50A9 with free freight to most lower 48 destinations.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Multiquip FXA50A9 High-Cycle Vibrator*
High-cycle vibrators are used with low-slump concrete where consistent power is needed to work a stiff mix into corners, around rebar and remove entrapped air pockets. These vibrators use a three-phase motors at 180 cycles and require a special generator capable of generating 180 cycles. The benefit is these vibrators retain 95% of their power under load.
- 2" head, 30' hose, 33' cord, 180 Hz
- Powered by a 2-amp electric motor
- Permanently lubricated oversized head bearings for unmatched durability
- Waterproof control box
- Optional 50- and 100-foot (15, 30 meters) extension cords available
- Requires high-cycle generator GDP5HA
- Visit mfg. website for more info: https://www.multiquip.com/multiquip/high-cycle-vibrators.htm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .